Successful Community Based Home Care
Learn what it takes to run a successful community based home care business.
- Establishing best practices to achieve and maintain high community management satisfaction.
- Setting expectations with the community’s management, caregivers and agency office staff.
- Establishing communication channels among community staff, residents, families and agency staff.
- The importance of a comprehensive orientation for caregivers.
- Marketing strategies to turn residents into clients.
- The importance of appropriate pricing and caregiver pay.
- The impact on current office staff.
- Measuring outcomes and profitability.