Solving the unique challenges of Community-Based Home Care in Independent Living Communities
Come join the founders of CINCH CCM and three prominent home care agency owners for an engaging educational webinar about the unique challenges of providing home care services in independent living apartments. The webinar will include each owner giving their real-life experiences and describing the creative ways they used to become successful.
During this webinar you will learn:
- What is Community-Based Care?
- What are the unique challenges agencies face when providing the short visits of Community-Based care?
- What is the importance of having the right technology solution to manage Community-Based care?
Our three Home Care Agency owners and CINCH customers will describe how they got started with community-based care, their challenges and the impact of using CINCH to manage it.
- David Hobbs, owner of Visiting Angels of Cincinnati – who manages a community with over 75 clients that operates 24/7, took on this community all at once. He will share his creative approach to offering services as a package as well as per visit along with the staffing challenges he faced.
- Phil Graiser, owner of Comforting Arms Georgia, who has over 40 clients in his community will describe how poor Wi-Fi/Cell service can impact caregivers’ ability to provide care and to document visits. He will describe how CINCH decreased the workload for his office staff and empowered his caregivers to work efficiently as a team and cover open visits with no back office intervention.
- Troy Turner and wife Sandra, franchise owners of Right at Home of Indiana, grew their first Community-Based services within a community where they served clients with traditional home care. They are actively looking for their next community.
The conclusion of the webinar will be a 15-minute open town hall Q and A with the founders and our agency owner panelists.
Date:August 17, 2023
Time:1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Share:Recommend using AddThis for Social Sharing Here...
Register or View Recording